Artists inspiring artists.
Thank you for your interest in Avid. We are looking for dedicated Avid users who will share stories about how they bring their visions to life with Avid. If you use Avid products, we want to hear from you.
How does Avid work with artists?We help get the word out about what you’re doing:
- Avid’s Artist Relations team is focused on identifying and sharing stories to increase our mutual brand awareness
- We will share your stories on Avid.com and our social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, and in newsletters we distribute to Avid users around the world
- Avid does not pay artists to work with us. Our resources are devoted to shining a spotlight on your work
What is required in the application process?Please fill out the application. Use this form to tell us what you are creating and how, and the role Avid plays in helping you bring your visions to life. We want to hear why you are unique and why your project and use of Avid will inspire other artists. Share your social media accounts; we will give strong consideration to artists with an active social media presence and engaged followers.
Avid’s marketing and communications teams will review your information and contact you when we find the right opportunity to promote your story. Opportunities include:
- Promote your story on Avid.com and our social platforms
- Participate as a featured speaker at major industry events
- Network with other creatives
- Share your story in Avid’s PR and marketing campaigns
We’re looking forward to working with you to share your story and promote the success of Avid’s customers in video, audio, and music creation.