Get Notified about Media Composer 2018
The Countdown Begins
Avid is listening! On December 31, you'll get several of the top features requested by editors to streamline your editing workflow and help you tell your stories more easily.
Sign up to get notified about these new features:
- New Titling Tool with more advanced features including high-resolution text and in-context tools so you can create titles more quickly
- Multicam updates including Add, Remove, Adjust, Edit, Swap Cameras, Group clips with mixed frame-rates, and create a group from a sequence so you can get to the creative work faster
- Background Bin Save lets you keep editing while bins are automatically saved in the background so you save time and keep important data
- DPX Performance Improvements so you can deliver high quality, high res content in real-time, without transcoding
- Shape-Based Color Correction right in the CC UI, so you can easily create shapes to be corrected separately from the base layer (Symphony option required)
Want to get started today?
Find out which version of Media Composer is right for you.